Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Walking alone...........





When nothing seems to work, nothing just seems right;
Its so easy to lose hope, so tough to prove one's might;
When the heart feels like sinking, falling from a height;
Its so easy to lose hope, so tough to prove one's might.


The roads seem so lonely, there is darkness all around,
I hear no voices, no one calling me aloud;
But i continue to believe n I know I'll come around,
For there are dreams unfulfilled, destination to be found.


You said you will walk, hand in hand with me,
If i ever slip, you said you will hold me;
Where are you now, my sleep eludes me,
When the sky seems to be falling, and death nears me.


I cry out your name, though I know you are not there,
I sing aloud those songs, which you n I had sang;
There are miles to be traveled, but you'r not there,
Wont ever go back...cant let destiny hang.


No I am not gonna give up, I m not gonna die,
I gotta live for no one, I have to live for myself;
And when I reach there, don't come looking for me,
Coz even if you find me, my love will burn you down.
Burn you down........ Burn you down.......

7 comments:

Dr.Sanjay Ainapure said...

very good poetry dear....i see a lonely but brave and a fighter lady in u ....and that makes u a intense lover

P K said...

Rage Passion Love

Binu said...

I admire your fighting spirit. Its full of intensity & emotion ...may God bless you!

nandinikkutty said...

Its always a lonely path..
Love starts it..
When we are on the road..
After the first curve..
It leaves us to traverse alone..
Its important to move on!

Rajkumar said...

nice one... and dont burn yourself down...

abyjyt jn said...

when I relate, i wish to say about those times when the people we loved most pushes us into a sea of doubt. Though nothing and no one else matters those times i always wonder if i am fighting or if i am falling. i literally lose myself.

Anonymous said...

nyc , geetha, keep up writng, me vinod fm keralaa. now in assam,